August 14, 2017
- Scoliosis is a condition of side-to-side spinal curves.
- Your spine will look more like a letter “S” or a “C” rather than a straight line.
- The curvature in your spine can make your shoulders, hips or waist appear unbalanced. One of your shoulder blades or trunk muscles may be more prominent as well.
- More than 80 percent of all people who suffer from Scoliosis have never suffered from an injury to cause it. When there is an undetermined cause for your Scoliosis, it is called Idiopathic Scoliosis.
- There are two other primary classifications of Scoliosis: congenital and neuromuscular.