Sovereign Rehabilitation is Atlanta’s hand therapy specialist. We are a provider of comprehensive physical therapy and rehabilitation services with offices located conveniently throughout the Atlanta area. We are privileged to have a number of highly trained, licensed hand therapists (LHTs) on our staff. Our LHTs specialize in the care of upper-extremity conditions and injuries including the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder. We offer comprehensive treatment programs for a wide range of conditions affecting the upper-extremities including tendon and nerve injuries, wounds and infections, carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, Dupuytren’s Contracture, tendonitis, soft tissue injuries, fractures, disclocations and sprains, amputations, frostbite, burns, sports injuries, pain related disorders, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, congenital differences and much more.
Wrist Injury Treatment and Therapy
When it comes to wrist injury therapy and treatment, you can trust the experience professionals from Sovereign Rehabilitation. Our hand therapists provide one-on-one care to each of our patients. Some of the therapeutic procedures include:
- Range of motion/stretching
- Therapeutic exercises
- Wound / scar management
- Desensitization techniques
- Edema control
- Soft tissue mobilization / massage
- Functional activities
- Work simulation
- Work place modifications
- Modalities (including ultrasound, electrical stimulation, heat/ice, iontophoresis)
- Custom splinting
- Custom casting
- Home program instruction
Our hand therapists are committed to getting patients back to work and living as quickly as possible.
Effective Treatment For Hand and Wrist Injuries
If you are looking for effective treatment for hand and wrist injuries, we can help. Our hand therapists offer the following benefits to our valued patients:
- Accurate assessments, immediate care, and effective treatment can reduce overall treatment time
- Faster recovery results in decreased medical costs
- Improved functional outcomes ensure a faster return to work and productive lifestyle
- Client training and education improve compliance and help to reduce recurrence of repetitive injuries
If you would like to get more information about our hand therapy and rehabilitation programs, or to schedule and appointment, please contact our Atlanta Hand Therapy Experts or call one of our area locations today.