By now, you probably have heard the term “ergonomic.” If you haven’t, ergonomics refers to the science of making your work more comfortable and efficient. This sounds like an ideal work environment, doesn’t it? But, do you have an ergonomically friendly work environment? If you’re not certain about this, Sovereign Rehabilitation offers job-site ergonomic assessments.
Sovereign Rehabilitation’s work-site ergonomic assessment and analysis will determine if you and your employees are working in a safe and productive working environment. This assessment can prevent injury and promote health and productivity in your work place.
We help identify ergonomic risk factors so you can reduce or eliminate work-related injuries. Common solutions to ergonomic risk factors can include:
- The elimination or reduction of awkward postures that can compromise joint range of motion.
- Implementation of job rotation or task enlargement to reduce repeated and sustained motions that may result in injury.
- Providing stretch or job breaks to counteract postures or positions that can cause injury over time.
- Repositioning or redesigning of workplace or workstation necessities such as chairs, desks, computer screens, machines, etc.
- Proper utilization of objects that are handled or used.
- The elimination of harmful environmental conditions such as poor lighting, or temperature controls.
Call Sovereign Rehabilitation today to schedule your work-site ergonomic assessment and analysis. We will perform a thorough work-site ergonomic assessment and analysis that will benefit both employers and employees by promoting a safer and more productive working environment. Contact us today!
Posted on behalf of Sovereign Rehabilitation
5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Suite 225
Atlanta, GA 30342
Phone: (404) 835-3340