Sovereign Rehabilitation is your trusted source for comprehensive physical therapy and complete rehabilitation services. In addition to our orthopedic and sports rehabilitation programs, workplace injury programs and women’s health rehabilitation programs, we also offer the following additional services:
- Amputee Rehabilitation
- – Our amputee rehabilitation programs address wound/scar management, therapeutic strengthening needs, issues with balance, functionality for everyday activities, work conditioning, the use of prosthetics and more.
- Driver Evaluation
- – Our Driver’s Assessment program resides at four of our clinic locations and is designed to determine whether or not it is safe for an individual to continue driving following an injury, an illness or due to age-related changes.
*Driver safety assessments are done at the following clinics: Lawrenceville, Decatur and Chamblee
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- – Our rehabilitation programs are focused on treating the numbness or weakness in the limbs, dizziness, balance issues, fatigue and muscle spasms associated with this progressive disease.
- Parkinson’s Treatment
- – Our rehabilitation programs are focused on treating the symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease including tremor, bradykinesia (slowed movement), muscle stiffness, limited range of motion, impaired posture and balance and loss of automatic movements.
- Physical Therapy for Children
- – We are privileged to have a number of licensed physical therapists on our staff who are specially trained to work with children and adolescents. Balance, strength and coordination are areas typically addressed in our children’s rehabilitation therapy programs.
- Physical Therapy for Seniors
- – Our licensed therapists are specially trained to provide physical therapy treatment to address the physical challenges faced by senior citizens including issues with balance and dizziness, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, muscle weakness, loss of muscle coordination and control and more. Our senior programs are also focused around preventing falls.
At Sovereign Rehabilitation, we make life feel better! If you would like to get more information about our services, or to schedule an appointment, please contact our Atlanta Rehabilitation Services Center or call one of our area locations today.